The Writer's Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Writer's Retreat

A true retreat for those who know that Imagination is the Essence of all Creation.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elina Trevisan, reporting for duty!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elina

Elina Trevisan, reporting for duty! Empty
PostSubject: Elina Trevisan, reporting for duty!   Elina Trevisan, reporting for duty! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:04 pm

Well, hello everyone. I'm Elina, obviously. Let's see... I'm about two weeks away from turning 18, I'm a hopeless romantic, I'm willing to watch just about anything with a base in Arthurian legends, and I write (mostly) fantasy.

I found this forum from the NaNo forums, and I've been looking for a nice, small, writing group. This seemed to fit the bill.

For NaNo, I finished my first novel. It's still unedited, so I won't start showing it to people until it's in some semblance of order.

Hmm... anything else? Oh, I write fanfiction, and right now I'm concentrating my efforts on a Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic walkthrough-fic. If anyone's curious, I can give the URL. But, just so you know, I have really improved my writing since I started it, so it's kinda sloppy.

Well, I hope to have fun here, and I'm glad to be here!
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Admin
Admin
Kitsune

Elina Trevisan, reporting for duty! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elina Trevisan, reporting for duty!   Elina Trevisan, reporting for duty! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:31 pm

Welcome to the boards!

We are a very small writing group and will most likely will stay so for a quite a while. This group is nice, since you can ask for help, post up some writing if you wish, and we'll even do some critiquing if you'd like.

Mostly we talk about writing, what works for us and what doesn't, so that we can all get new ideas to hopefully find out what works best for each of us.

I hope you enjoy the board, and please ask any questions or respond to any post you like. It's always good to see a new point of view.
Back to top Go down
https://writersretreat.darkbb.com

Elina Trevisan, reporting for duty!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writer's Retreat :: Guest Information :: Introductions, Please-
Jump to: