The Writer's Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Writer's Retreat

A true retreat for those who know that Imagination is the Essence of all Creation.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi there! :)

Go down 
+2
Grimwell
Rona
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rona
Rona

Hi there! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hi there! :)   Hi there! :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:02 pm

Hi I'm Rona. Kystar and Rana told me about this board and I wanted to join to get some good feedback. I have one story in the works that has been in the works for YEARS and is stuck.

Mainly I am a poet so most of my questions or posts will most likely be on poetry. Smile

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Grimwell
Lord of All He Surveys, Master of None
Lord of All He Surveys, Master of None
Grimwell

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! :)   Hi there! :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Greetings Rona, and welcome to the writers retreat. We'd be glad to give you our feedback on your story and help you get unstuck Smile what kind of book is it and in what genre? What seems to be the partner having difficulties with? And depending on the answer to these questions you can start up a post in one of the other categories that best suits the difficulty. Welcome and I hope you have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Admin
Admin
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! :)   Hi there! :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:06 pm

Welcome to the board. It's really good to see another friendly face!

How much of your story have you gotten to? I would definitely like to hear more.

What sort of poetry do you usually write? What style?

I can't wait to see more of your posts.
Back to top Go down
https://writersretreat.darkbb.com
Max
Max

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! :)   Hi there! :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:23 am

Hey, welcome to the boards Smile looking forward to reading your work
Back to top Go down
Rana
Rana

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! :)   Hi there! :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:16 am

Oh it is you ... Laughing tee hee.. glad you made it Razz

I think you should put up the Winter one. .. but I think making it "real" may be very hard on you.. maybe going back to what you had in mind first... But I am sure these great people can help you. Smile

good luck .

Razz
Back to top Go down
gypsywriter
gypsywriter

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! :)   Hi there! :) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:11 am

hail, hail the gangs all here! I guess I should have suggested it too but as usual didn't think of it. your poetry is very good I like the one about the masks so don't forget it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! :)   Hi there! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writer's Retreat :: Guest Information :: Introductions, Please-
Jump to: