The Writer's Retreat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Writer's Retreat

A true retreat for those who know that Imagination is the Essence of all Creation.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sachyrie

That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel Empty
PostSubject: That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel   That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:26 am

-- XX0311150908 [3:11 AM, 15th of September 2008]
-/- BGM: Pieces - Sum 41 [Radio]
-- Locale: In a small corner of the living room of my house
-- Piece:
Well, if I'm introducing myself, I'll start with my name. Sasha Trudeau, and I answer to names like Sash, Dash, Crash, Bash, among many many others. I'm approximately 6 feet tall, a healthy weight, and instead of a face, you get a 404 Error.

I'm 18 years old, a birthday sometime in that insanely odd Fall/Winter month of November [Also known as Crazuary]. I've graduated from an Ontario High School, where you must pass a literacy test and do forty hours of volunteer work [Forced Volunteerism? Government Oxymoron? Only one is false]. I'm back in school because I've not graduated with good enough marks to satisfy my own ego.

To flaunt it a bit, I'm an anarchist. I can safely say that labour is entitled to all it creates and back up such a statement with my life laid down. Well, perhaps not safely, but, if it's going to be the same anyways, I'll stand up with my life.

My Writing style is insane. I'm not much of a theme writer. Currently I'm trying to make a Sci-Fi story about the effects of gravity manipulation on society and culture, and while thinking about that I threw some old native-style stories about Squirrels and Flutes.

I drink, I smoke, I toke, and I've done other drugs as well. I twitch sometimes, and am heavily addicted to being online. My favorite food is French Fries, book would be Starship Troopers, color would be black, and band is one from germany called Atari Teenage Riot.

The Revolution will not be televised.

This monologue is over.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune
Admin
Admin
Kitsune

PostSubject: Re: That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel   That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:51 pm

Thank you for the introduction!
lol!
Welcome to the board...

Now, since you are a self-stated crazy anarcist from Ontario, does that mean that you would know our quiet little Elisel? Laughing

Either way, welcome!

How far along in your book are you?
Back to top Go down
https://writersretreat.darkbb.com
Sachyrie

PostSubject: Re: That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel   That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:00 pm

I'd like you know Elise Wink

And, my book begins with an Albert Einstein quote about mathematics in relation to reality.

I'll post it later :p
Back to top Go down
Crazy Healer Lady
Crazy Healer Lady

PostSubject: Re: That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel   That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:01 am

Hello there

Ah, Starship Troopers! Unfortunately I've never read it - only been exposed to the first movie, which was brilliant, particularly in that day.

Nice to have a style emerge on the boards which is pretty different than the rest so far. I look forward to seeing what you post!
Back to top Go down
That Dud

PostSubject: Re: That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel   That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:35 pm

I shall.

Anyways, you can download it and read it on your comp if you have extensive time (AKA: No life).

<_< >_> I did, but I'm also cheap...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel   That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Dude Whos Username is Sachyriel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Writer's Retreat :: Guest Information :: Introductions, Please-
Jump to: